- It’s probably best to check the box to ‘disable autoformatting’ for the notification that you are customizing
- CSS must be served inline. There are rumors of better options, but I didn’t see a way to apply them.
- Font-size must use the pt (points) unit and not the px (pixel) unit.
- “Strong” tags work better than inline font-weight CSS.
- Campaign Monitor has a running tab of what CSS is supported.
- Finally, and very importantly, Premalier, a really cool service will take your HTML with CSS classes and convert it to email-supported inline CSS HTML markup.
Use HTML in Gravity Forms Email Notifications for WordPress
Posted by mat